We offer unparalleled service, timely and straightforward
– On-Site Service visits with or without Service Level Agreement (SLA)
– Guaranteed response time (with SLA or via tiered hourly fees)
– Remote Support & Maintenance (HelpDesk, Ticketing System, Phone Support)
– Consulting, planning, and execution of I.T. projects
– Support for your existing ITC staff
– Prepare your I.T. for audits or audit your I.T. Department
– Full-time service staff (being/replacing your I.T. Department)
– Work with overseas I.T. Headquarters
– Thai & English speaking engineers
Tech Support, Helpdesk, Consulting, Advisory
Like larger companies, small businesses need technology to operate efficiently and compete effectively. But as reliance on IT grows, the resources required to support this increasingly complex IT environment may not. IT resources are limited in many small businesses and can be quickly overwhelmed.
Suppose you need to catch up in keeping up with backups, patches, and security. In that case, the odds significantly increase that you’ll face an IT outage or another problem down the road that will negatively impact your business. For instance, if your Email server, CRM system, financial application, or network goes down, you will likely face substantial productivity and revenue losses.
Why Break-fix is no longer good enough for your business
A Break-fix maintenance service fixes problems as they crop up. This means that something needs to go wrong before you receive any service, resulting in an inevitable reduction in IT system performance while you wait for the problem to be fixed.
Today, no business can afford the risk and uncertainty of relying on a “Break-fix maintenance service” because your business is too dependent on having a reliable IT system. Furthermore, having separate suppliers responsible for different parts of the system puts you in the difficult position of deciding who should deliver the service you require. You do not have time for this.
A well-maintained, proactively serviced computer network will always run better than the alternative. With proactive network monitoring, patch management, and desktop optimization performed regularly, you will notice a tremendous difference in operations, and you will reap the benefits of preventing fires rather than fighting them
Call us 033-048 585